You are the man
I have to be with
You’re the sun
I am the land
So shine your rays
Lighten my life
Disbelieve who says
Worry‘s behind
You are my past
Engraved in heart
Memories to last
Never to past
You are my today
What a beautiful day
Sunny morning
With gentle clouds
Tomorrow is yours
And me of course
I send you my soul
To whisper a secret
I love you

How love can be simple ?
so gentle and humble
as a mum's hug
after crying
as a cold ice cream
in a hot day
Before you
life was an angry sea
a puzzle with no key
now you 're my boat
my guide in the way
From now and then
i am your Eve
you are my Adam
i have to obey
It's the truth
you are the one
who enriches my life
care, fair and love
thank you is a little word
for me you're the world
where i belong
Can i dare to dream
you love me ?
can it happens one day?
you think and say
marry me
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق